Aids in reducing inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons. Relieves muscle soreness due to over-exertion, fatigue or bruising
• Aids in reducing inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons
• Relieves muscle soreness due to over-exertion, fatigue or bruising.
HOW TO USE RAPIGEL®
1. Easy to apply
Simply rub onto affected areas at full strength. Requires no mixing or application device. The clear gel RAPIGEL® formula can be easily applied to most areas. It will not disperse from the areas where it is needed and will leave no sticky or hard to remove residue.
2. Ideal to combine with massage The gel formulation of RAPIGEL® makes it ideal to combine with massage therapy for a more intense effect to promote more rapid healing. Muscles will particularly benefit from massage with RAPIGEL® due to the relaxation of muscle spasms and muscle fibres.
3. Intensify or prolong effectiveness by using bandages RAPIGEL® can safely be applied under wet or dry bandages to intensify and promote a more marked effect. The use of RAPIGEL® in conjunction with bandaging may be particularly helpful to promote tendon repair, as this will both intensify the effects of RAPIGEL®, as well as provide support to the delicate tendon structures.
4. Mild disinfectant and skin cleanser Isopropyl alcohol, contained in RAPIGEL®, is often utilised as a cleaner or disinfectant in medical situations. RAPIGEL® assists in the removal of product or bandage residue, such as that left by adhesive bandages used for support on racedays. Do not use on broken skin.
If pain or swelling persists the advice of a veterinarian should be sought.
Isopropyl Alcohol 350mg/g
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
• Pain or soreness associated with muscle, joint and tendon injuries
• Swollen and/or inflamed joints and tendons
• To assist warm up helping to prevent exercise induced injuries
• To aid recovery from intense exercise or overexertion
DOSAGE / DIRECTIONS:
RAPIGEL® should be used at full strength and applied liberally to the affected area and rubbed in gently – both prior to and after exercise workout.
250g Jar or 200g Tube