Ranvet Neutrolene 5Litre
Body acid neutraliser and alkali reserve replacer for the treatment and prevention of acidosis in horses.
- Specifically formulated for performance horses.
- Rapidly metabolised and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in the blood and muscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of dehydration, acidosis and myopathy/’tying up’.
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- Rapid utilisation and acid neutralisation improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralise acid build-up.
- May be dosed immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet’s Salkavite.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.