Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp.,
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ)
resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae
(summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is
recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or
Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk
of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Each 35g Eraquell Pellets sachet contains:
||4mg/g in a cereal based pellet|
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.